Tuesday 9 March 2010

My Life as a Tarot Reader

I've been reading tarot cards since about 1985. Eventually I started relying more on Intuitive Tarot and Clairvoyance and Mediumship. In the process of trying to master tarot I collected over 70 decks. Whenever I got hired as a psychic reader, I'd reward myself by buying another deck or deck and book set. So of course I got to the point where I didn't need to buy anymore and have tried several times to make my own deck.

Currently I've been using the Ancestral Path Tarot. I'd love to find the book that goes with it, since it's a non-traditional deck. So if any of you has a duplicate copy you wouldn't mind parting with, do let me know.

I'm also a Cht (Certified Hypnotherapist) and use that for past life regressions. I can't believe I'm just now getting around to starting a tarot blog.

For five years I worked as a reader at the Learning Light Foundation in Anaheim. The foundation has been around for over 40 years. I enjoyed my time there but prefer to do readings in person by appointment or over the Internet. It's more green that way. No driving involved.

Tarot is not always literal but can be. The day my jaw started acting up, I got this card in the Kharma position of a woman tenderly touching her jaw. I've always called this the 'worry wart' card.

No comments:

Post a Comment